ORGANIZE AN EVENT
Event planning on a law school campus can be difficult with the busy and packed schedules that law students tend to keep. It is very important that you spend time advertising. Click here to see SFLA’s Training Video on how to advertise your events.
- Host a speaker
- Poster campus with pro-life fact checks
- Create a lunch speaker series allowing students to eat lunch and learn more about the pro-life issues we face as future attorneys
- Organize a debate on the abortion issue, include abortion advocates
- Distribute and discuss the Constitutional Law and Abortion Primer
- Get Involved in Politics
- Register Pro-Lifers to Vote
- Volunteer on Pro-Life Political Campaigns
- Lobby your legislators
- Lobby International Governments
Whether you recognize it or not, everything you do with touch a heart and change an opinion. Stay passionate, stay unafraid, educate the masses, engage the passionate, and we will see the change.